www.enuguappeals.org.ng Enugu Youth Empowerment official Portal 2021
Interested and eligible applicants must fill and submit registration form online through the official website ensure you duly completed online application form before deadline scroll down at the bottom of this page to check the training date venue.
the list has been released so kindly check result/ shortlisted list & training date before its late and ensure you observe the federal government covid-19 protocol as you get ready for the training.
All Completed application forms with the following documents, are to be submitted to the Enugu Empowerment portal
2021 – Enugu APPEALS WYEP Application Form – Personal Details
All Uploads should be in Image format. File Sizes should not be more than 450KB.
If you have issues with large files, Please visit www.newsjotter.com
Kindly Copy this link to www.enuguappeals.org.ng Enugu Youth Empowerment official Portal 2021
World Bank Amount of Grant to be Disbursed
It is a world bank / Enugu State Agro and allied program where over 600 beneficiaries will get a grant of 2.5 – 5.2 million naira each in any of the following eleven (11) value chains in Enugu State.
Enugu State Youths Empowerment Registration Postponement 2020
Note:– That Male above 40 years of age are NOT eligible to apply EXCEPT Persons with Disability & Special Needs (PWDSN).
– That selection of successful applicants for empowerment will be based on performance at the training programme and submission of viable business plan.
– That failure to attach the required credentials and submission of multiple applications will automatically lead to disqualification.
Enugu State List of Agro Farming Empowerment
Age requirement: between 18-40 years as at December 2020.
Women older than 40 years are also encouraged to apply (minimum education requirement does not apply to women older than 40 years).
- Education: youth must have a minimum of WASC/SSC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
iii. People with disability & Special Needs (literate in English but no minimum education requirement).
- Must be a resident of Enugu State with verifiable address.
- Must be ready to engage or already engaged in any of the eleven value chains supported by the Project.
- Must have evidence of access to land/Space/Facility(ies) within the State for the establishment of his/her selected enterprise.
Enugu State Agro Empowerment Application Requirement.
- G.A of Residence Identification.
- Passport Photograph (.jpg only)
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit/Age declaration (.jpg only)
- Highest Qualification
- Primary School Leaving Certificate (where applicable)
Closing date for all submissions will be communicated to you
Applications must be submitted to the address above from 8am-4pm Mondays to Fridays.
Click to Know Enugu State Grant Training Date & Venue 2020 or visit www.newsjotter.com
For training date Click here or Enugu release youth empowerment Merit List Check now
How to register for Enugu State Farming Empowerment: click the link below to register
World bank/Enugu State Agro and allied program
World bank/Enugu State Registration website
2021 Enugu Appeals WYEP Application Empowerment website www.enuguappeals.org.ng
Enugu State Released site link for online Youth Empowerment 2020
Enugu State Empowerment 2021 Application Website/Portal www.enuguappeals.org.ng