Talent & Performance Management Analyst GTBank Job Recruitment 2021
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone West Africa and the United Kingdom. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over 2 Trillion Naira, shareholders funds of over 200 Billion Naira and employs over 10,000 people in Nigeria, Cote dIvoire, Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Uganda and the United Kingdom.
Reporting Line: Chief Talent Officer
Purpose of the job:
Senior Analyst – talent & performance management, manages and coordinates organization-wide efforts to ensure that performance management (PM) and quality improvement (QI) programs are developed and managed in alignment to ongoing strategic objectives. This position will also conduct full life cycle recruitment in sourcing the best talent for Guaranty Trust Bank, as well as maintaining effective programs for top talent identification, retention, promotion and succession planning.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of broad HR experience, with at least 3 of which must be as a specialist focusing on Talent management and/or Performance management and Learning and Development.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or social sciences.
- Experience designing, developing and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover performance management, talent development, coaching, succession planning, data analytics, and relationship management.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.
- Experience in all areas of sourcing such as the internet, social media, networking, employee referrals, job postings, as well as conducting open houses and virtual job fairs.
- Professional certification in Human Capital from any of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) UK
- Experience in financial services or management consultancy, a plus
- Application Closing Date
26th March, 2021.
- Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply onlineTalent & Performance Management Analyst GTBank Job Recruitment 2021
Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) Plc Job Recruitment (6 Positions)
- For more information check the links bellow
- How to withdraw Dollars from ESPN to any Currency
- Team matters alot, in our team we have a group whatsapp chating platform to help each other solve the problem of our colleague
- drop your comment In the comment box below or drop ur whatsapp No & questions, kindly contact us via +2348024511584 Click here to register through the ESPN fastest link right now