Sasakawa Africa Association (SAA) Needs Coordinator (RA)
Sasakawa Africa Association (SAA) is a non-governmental organization that promotes demonstration and widespread adoption of improved pre and post-production agricultural technologies for smallholder farmers. SAA assists host country agricultural development program through its country program. The project is implemented through five interrelated components: Regenerative Agriculture, promotion of improved Post-harvest and Agro-processing Technologies, promote Market Oriented Agriculture in support of pluralistic extension delivery and market access, to develop agricultural extension advisory services and to establish a relevant, efficient and effective Monitoring, Evaluation, Recording and Communication system.
We are recruiting qualified candidates of Nigerian Nationals to fill the position of:
Job Title: Coordinator for Regenerative Agriculture (C-RA)
- The Coordinator RA coordinates and leads the Regenerative Agriculture team consisting of at least a Program Officer and/or a Senior Program Officer, and in coordination with other Strategic Focus Areas, carry out program activities that contribute to the implementation of regenerative agriculture using value chain extension approach.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead development of Regenerative Agriculture program (monthly/quarterly/annual) work-plan and budget and also lead the development of partnerships.
- Conduct, analyze and report on Crop productivity extension needs assessment and contribute to baseline surveys in selected sites in collaboration with other themes and other partners.
- Analyze and develop extension models to promote value chain in selected sites.
- Plan, organize, coordinate and conduct training on Regenerative Agriculture or Subject Matter Specialists (SMS) /Development Agents (DA) and farmers, especially women, youth and PwDs at appropriate times.
- Analyze the technical performance and economic viability of SAA extension models that would contribute to the strategic focus areas, especially sustainable intensification, soil health and crop productivity.
- Develop Regenerative Agriculture training materials for use by trainers and farmers under the guidance of CD and DCD.
- Source, package, Implement and manage Regenerative Agricultural technologies and program including monitoring, progress and ensuring timely completion of program activities.
- Identify and work with relevant stakeholders, including policy-makers and government officials in monitoring and implementation for extension model development.
- Promote value-chain extension services along Regenerative Agriculture activities and provide timely feedback among staff and partners, and maintain up-to-date reports.
- In consultation with CD and DCD, supervise and evaluate staff, and train them in relevant topics to update and improve their technical expertise.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual technical reports and submit to CD and DCD.
- Participate in fund raising (Proposal writing), and lead development of MoUs.
- Collect information on other donors on Regenerative Agriculture and write project proposals in consultation with CD and DCD.
- Promote synergy among other themes along the value chain.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Agronomy, Soil Science, Crop Science, Agriculture Extension, or relevant Education
- 12 / 14 years of experience on relevant field respectively
- English Proficiency: Level C2 (Especially writing skills)
- Microsoft Office: Advance knowledge of Power point, Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Biometry, Experimental Designs and statistical analysis and good reporting skills
- Excellent knowledge, experience and skills in Regenerative Agriculture
- Excellent project coordination and management skills
- Skills and knowledge on ICT (GPS and e-extension tools)
- Agri-business skills.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit their Applications with the Non-returnable documents below to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit their Applications with the Non-returnable documents to:
The Country Director,
Sasakawa Africa Association,
No. 8 Kura Road, Off Magajin Rumfa,
Non-returnable Documents to be Submitted
- Application Letters stating intent of interest.
- Curriculum Vitae with 3 Referees
- Copies of Credentials.
- Candidates will be pre-screened and only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Coordinator (RA) at Sasakawa Africa Association (SAA)
Sasakawa Africa Association (SAA) Needs Coordinator (RA)
Zeniq was just launched on Pancake swap we need to be a little patience for more instructions on how to go about it
Zeniq Pancake Swap Launched & Withdrawal Procedures at a Very Low Fee
Zeniq Latest Products and How to Activate it
Zeniq will start to ship the Zeniq Hubs from 15th November
Zeniq Hubs disbursement start by 15th November
How to Apply for Zeniq Hubs Collection
Zeniq will start to ship the Zeniq Hubs Latest Products Apply Now
www.zeniq.com Zeniq Blockchain Digital Technology Investments Registration portal
Zeniq Ranks & Benefits/Join the Best Registration Team for New Members
Zeniq Payment Service Provider API-Similar to Paypal/ Bitpay Sign-up Now
Click here to signup for ZENIQ www.newsjotter.com
Click here to signup for ZENIQ Technologies and Safir Benefits
Zeniq Technologies & Safir Earning Potentials
ZENIQ Trading of all Crypto as a Digital Investments Assets/How to Apply
Click here to signup for FOMOEX www.newsjotter.com
www.safir.com/backoffice/auth/login How to Withdraw in Zeniq
Click here for your sustainable system & digitalized Means of earning money on Daily/weekly basis