Recruitment Is Ongoing In X Factor Productions Limited Graduate & Exp. For The Positions Of A Digital Content Creator (NYSC)
X Factor Productions Limited is an entertainment and media company, specializing in talent development, artist management, event planning, advertising, and media consultancy.
A competent employee is needed to fit the position below:
Job Title: Digital Content Creator (NYSC)
Location: Okota, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
Responsibilities and Duties
- The role demands on-site personnel who handle live promotions of training/programs
- Can snap great shots and videos and edit on the go (smartphone video recording & editing)
- Should also know how to use standard video editing tools on a PC
- Good with captions for social media posts on the go
- Understand social media (Especially Instagram to a fault)
- BSc/HND or its equivalent (or related disciplines) from a recognized institution.
- Prior experience in corporate roles shall be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience using office equipment such as photocopiers and scanners is desirable
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, and data processing tools are necessary
- Understanding of social media usage for campaign shall be an added advantage
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to a new environment.
- Excellent verbal and communication in the English Language.
N70,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Applicant must necessarily be residing in Lagos.
- Ensure that your responses are as honest as possible