Ongoing Recruitment at X Factor Productions Limited For The Position Of A Project Manager
X Factor Productions Limited is an entertainment and media company, specializing in talent development, artist management, event planning, advertising, and media consultancy
There are vacancies for the below positions:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Okota, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage the organization’s projects.
- The selected candidate for this role shall be essentially helping the company plan every aspect of our upcoming talent hunt reality TV show event and every other subsequent event. Therefore, this role requires someone with a good background in the financial and entertainment industries.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in project ideation and planning
- Develop comprehensive project plans, including scope, schedule, budget, and resource allocation.
- Define project objectives, deliverables, and success criteria.
- Work with the BDM and team members in financial analysis, budgeting, and procurements
- related to projects
- Monitor project financials and ensure adherence to budgetary constraints.
- Allocate resources effectively to ensure project objectives are met.
- Identify cost-saving opportunities and optimize project expenditures.
- Identify potential risks and develop mitigation strategies.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless delivery of projects
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with project stakeholders.
- Communicate project progress, issues, and risks effectively to stakeholders and senior management.
- Act as the primary point of contact for project-related inquiries.
- Doing feasibility studies for projects, and owning the project execution plan
- Performing risk management assessment and minimizing project risks as necessary
- Identify, assess, and proactively manage project risks and issues.
- Develop contingency plans to ensure project success.
- Implement best practices to minimize project risks.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered timely, within their scopes, objectives, and budget
- Measuring project performance and tracking progress, using appropriate tools and techniques
- Periodically report project execution progress to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation at all times
- Generate regular project status reports and present them to stakeholders.
- Conduct post-project evaluations to capture lessons learned.
- Define and track project quality standards and metrics.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet or exceed quality expectations.
- Implement quality control processes as needed.
- Foster a collaborative and motivated project team environment.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Expertise in project management software
- Writing, effective communication, and strategic thinking
- Basic bookkeeping
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
NB: Candidate must necessarily be residing in Lagos.