Monash University 2021 Scholarships Applications
Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships at Monash University: Monash University – Australia is pleased to offer Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship for international postgraduate and doctoral students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020/2021 academic session.
Before you begin:
- you will need your Monash student ID, your applicant id and password, username and password
- check which supporting documentation you may need to provide
- applications take 30 – 60 minutes to complete
- students employed full-time by Monash University, on a continuing basis or a fixed-term contract for 12 months or more, are ineligible to apply for coursework scholarships and grants
Monash University 2021 Scholarships for International Applications
- Make sure you submit your supporting documents by 12 noon sharp, Friday 19 June 2020.
- You can email your documents as a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Label the PDF file with your full name and scholarship applicant ID
If you’re an international student and apply direct with Monash or through an agent, you’ll be automatically considered for merit scholarships.
A separate application form must be submitted for the:
- Monash International Leadership Scholarship
- Monash International Merit Scholarship.
- KC Kuok Scholarship
Deferring a scholarship
Some scholarships and grants can be deferred. Refer to the individual scholarship listings for further information study. monash/fees-scholarships/scholarships
Research degree applicants
For masters by research or doctorate scholarships you must apply through the Monash Graduate Education
Scholarship applications are now closed.
Applicants who apply for a course through the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) will automatically be considered for a range of scholarships. If you think you might be eligible for an equity scholarship, complete the VTAC scholarships application.