Don Quester Consulting Currently Needs an Accountant
They are a Management Consulting Organization. They offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Their customized solutions are majorly focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and find/explore new possibilities.
They are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job Application Code: ACC-007
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- BSc. in Accounting with a minimum of 5 years post-NYSC work experience.
- A Chartered accountant member (ICAN) and Professional certification in Taxation is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in different accounting software is important.
Job Competency Requirements:
- Ability to manage the company’s accounting and financial records with respect to budgeting, petty cash, cash requests, client invoicing, taxes, documentation for transactions, and weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting.
- Ability to set up financial strategies/models, forecast and track key accounting metrics, prepare, analyze and record operating expenses, business transactions and prepare monthly vessel Profit & Loss Accounts.
- Ability to liaise with various stakeholders (vendors, customers, management team, statutory officers) on accounting matters, prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Ability to audit financial documents and procedures, prepare general ledger entries, reconcile bank statements, reconcile balance sheet accounts, account clearing (vendor, customer and balance sheet items), verify and resolve discrepancies/open items and compile withholding tax and value-added tax, PAYEE, and other statutory payments.
- Ability to prepare and maintain accounting system, policy and procedures, respond to inquiries received from management, and internal and external auditors, perform registration of all new and existing suppliers and manage the supplier payment requests.
- Ability to prepare and manage fixed asset schedule and perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time that are necessary for service efficiency.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and updated CV in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Application Code as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for an interview.