Accountant at a Maritime Company – VNL Consulting
VNL Consulting – Our client in the Maritime industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Prepare annual and quarterly audits.
- Daily bookkeeping
- Prepare bi-weekly and monthly financial statements
- Preparation of other key financial analytical reports for management
- Responsible for processing accounts payables and accounts receivables for the company
- Maintain all records of taxation activities including tax liabilities and payments and provide adequate proof of remittances for tax audit exercises
- Prepare client billing schedule and submit invoices to clients
- Respond to internal and third-party enquires regarding payments processing.
- Ensure accuracy of computations on salary schedule
- / Review requests and supporting documents to ensure validity, accuracy, and completeness
- Ensure proper books of accounts are kept and adequate records of financial transactions are maintained.
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting or Finance from a reputable university
- Must be graduate of a reputable institution
- Minimum of 3 years experience in accounting, or audit related functions
- Advanced usage of Peachtree, SAGE and Microsoft Excel
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA or CPA will be an added advantage.
- N60,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2021.